Me before

Me before
This is pretty accurate...

Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekly Weigh-in Time

Ok, I went to my second WW meeting tonight, making tonight my first official weigh-in. Drumroll please.......down 2.8 lbs! I was hoping to have lost, but I didn't expect a loss of darn near 3 lbs. Needless to say, I am rather pleased.

So what did we learn in week one? Well, I'll tell you.

1. I WILL NOT STARVE.

2. I WILL NOT STARVE.

3. I WILL NOT STARVE.

4. Protein and fiber are very much my friends.

5. I do not have to have junk food to enjoy my meals.

6. I actually prefer lighter, healthier food.

7. Even if I don't lose every week, there is quite alot of satisfaction in knowing that I have stayed on plan.


I really feel, for the first time, that I can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment