Me before

Me before
This is pretty accurate...

Monday, April 11, 2011

Back on track

So, I weighed in tonight, and I was back down .6 lbs! I realize it doesn't completely recoup my gain from last week, but at least we're heading in the right direction again.

This was a very hard week for me. I wasn't having specific cravings, but I just didn't feel like being good. I found myself earlier in the week slipping into quite the dangerous mindset...the "I'm on Weight Watchers, so this/that/the other thing is off limits." Knowing full well that depriving myself is the #1 way to fail. And what ended up happening? I started wanting this/that/the other thing, and not caring how many points it was! I think I've kicked that attitude now, and I feel much better about tracking and eating right.

Today was a fun day. Nojo was home sick so I was home with him. He has a sinus, ear, and eye infection. He's doing alot better now that he has meds :)

No comments:

Post a Comment