Me before

Me before
This is pretty accurate...

Monday, April 18, 2011

It's that time again...

I so did not expect good things from my weigh in tonight, so I was quite pleasantly surprised that I had lost .4 lbs. I really misbehaved all week. I've gotten complacent, and I've gotten childish. I've got to get out of that. I need to remember that the only thing keeping this weight on me is ME. I can lose it. I just have to DO it. And it's not like that ice cream/ cheeseburger/ whatever really even TASTES all that great once I get it; I usually end up thinking, "I wasted all those points for this?" That's what I need to remember on the front end: it's not going to be worth it.

On another note, I finally took the plunge this weekend and joined the 21st century...I got an iPhone. We had been contemplating getting off FIL's business plan anyway, even though we were getting a discount, because Michael needs the internet at work, and also, since we were not authorized on the account if anything happened to a phone we had to go through FIL, and it was getting to the point that that was not an acceptable risk...Michael can't afford to be incommunicado in Alabama or Kentucky when the authorized person is in SC. So it just made sense to change. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment